Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch - Round 2 | Sarah Shah Wichita KS Child Lifestyle Photographer

This was my first time meeting and photographing this little beauty and I can't think of a more fun place than the pumpkin patch. Normally I see Moms, Aunts, Grandmas, Sisters at sessions but she came with her Daddy. It was so sweet! I still can't believe how fast she could run at only 1 years old. My daughter didn't start walking until 15 months so this was a bit of a change for me, but what a fun age!

Heidi, Hopefully you'll be able to make it next time, we had a lot of fun! Check your email for your gallery password.



Isn't she adorable?


Now I'm off to start my Saturday at almost noon. I can hear Seema calling from upstairs and I need to get ready for today's session. The last pumpkin patch portraits are of an adorable brother & sister combo. Check back later tonight or tomorrow to see them.

No comments: