Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch - Round 1 | Sarah Shah Wichita Kansas Child Teen Lifestyle Photographer

I'm working on 3 mini sessions from the pumpkin patch and they all will hopefully be rolling to the blog and galleries today!

First up is a little girl that I have had the pleasure of photographing 3 times. We originally met at the pumpkin patch last year. She was so cute then and at her fairy session, I could wait to meet up with her again. This time she brought along her big brother to be photographed with her. Both are just great kids and hope to continue to watch them grow into adulthood.

Carmen, Thank you so much for continuing to bring your kids to me to be photographed. I have enjoyed getting to know both of them. Check your email for your gallery password.

-Sarah





No comments: