Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fully Booked for 2009 | Wichita Kansas Photographer

Thank you for helping Sarah Shah Portraits to have the best year yet! I feel that I have grown so much as a photographer this year and know it's because of the continued support from my clients and friends. I am fully booked for the 2009 year and will only be accepting newborn (under 14 days old) and 1 month portrait sessions during the rest of the year, as I know how fast little ones like to change! I look forward to seeing you in the coming year. Thank you!

_________________

I feel like I'm in the middle of running a marathon and I'm counting my steps to keep me going.

I have two portrait sessions this weekend, which I am so excited about! First, is a family that was one of my first clients last year. Her kids are ADORABLE and I can't wait to see how much they've grown. Second, is a family that I know through a grade school friend. They have a 5 year old boy that has the brightest personality and I can't wait to spend some time with him again, and a 7 week old girl.

We were invited to two parties this weekend to celebrate Fall and Halloween. Seema will be debuting her costume at both! We have to prepare her for the big night next week, since she's really not to keen on wearing her animal ears.

Pumpkin patch portraits will be hitting the blog and galleries this weekend. Those that came out this year be sure to check your email Sunday for your password.

No comments: