Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PUMPKINS | Sarah Shah Wichita Kansas Child Lifestyle Photographer

I love Fall and pretty much everything that comes along with it. Trips to the pumpkin patch, I've been 6 times this month. Pumpkin spice lattes, bought some and made some. Fall festivals, which include craft fairs and bundling up. Scented candles, I love creamy nutmeg from Bath & Body Works. Colors of the leaves on and off the trees. Sweaters, jeans, and boots.

This year I went a bit overboard on the pumpkins, but in my defense I wanted to have them all the up the steps to our front door. I've seen it in so many magazines over the past two years and I wanted that. So I have ELEVEN!! A nice, big round, flat one that cost way more than we should have paid for it but I just had to have it. Then Seema had to get 1 from that same pumpkin patch and 4 minis from the other pumpkin patch. And we ended up with a few pie size ones too.

The Fall foliage wreath was made by me. I like crafts, too.



We went to a pumpkin party earlier this month and forgot our pumpkins! We got halfway there and realized we didn't have them with us. LOL We visited and had fun anyways.

Today I let Seema paint a few of the pumpkins on the porch. She loves painting so this was right up her alley. I had to trick her to get her inside because she didn't want to stop and would have painted all my pumpkins.



She told me the middle one has teeth.




2 comments:

Jaden said...

I love it too! :) Seema's pumpkins are too cute!

Sarah Shah Portraits said...

Thanks Jaden!