Saturday, August 15, 2009

Now offering you more | Sarah Shah - Wichita Kansas Photographer

After analyzing what size prints most of your orders contain, I have decided to bring back print packages but this time they work a bit differently. If you know you will like one of the below session packages, you will need to "lock in" that package by ordering it when you schedule your session.

This works just like the session fee. For your regular portrait session you'd pay a $100 session fee up front to hold your spot and for my time & talent during and after your session. When your proofs are done I email you a $50 credit code to enter when checking out. For these session packages you will need to do a bit more thinking (I know, sorry) but it will work out a lot better. And even save you money in the long run with the packages that have an additional % off extra prints that aren't included in the package. When your proofs are done I will email you a code for the amount of the session package that you "locked in" prior to your session. If you purchased a session package that includes an amount off additional a la carte prints you will receive that code too.

(more announcements below...)

(click on image to view it larger)



With the introduction of session packages my a la carte options have been narrowed down to just the basics. Prints can be ordered in wallets, 5x7 and smaller, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, and 20x24. Custom sizes are also still available, just ask! All speciality items (storyboards, holiday cards/announcements, albums, and others) can be only ordered as an add-on to one of these session packages.

As always, if you have any questions or if I didn't cover something you are wondering about please don't hestitate to contact me.

_______________________________
OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:

- FALL SESSION DATES and more information will be announced either this weekend or sometime next week. These are first come, first serve on the dates so you'll want to let me know that you're interested quick. I've already had a couple families inquiry and the dates haven't even been released yet.

-PUMPKIN PATCH SESSIONS will be announced around Sept 12th, but they will all take place in October!


I'm really excited about showcasing a more of the speciality items that I have available for you. I've done a lot of ordering around to see what products are out there and what the quality of them is like.







No comments: