Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cooking Something Up Behind The Scenes - Sarah Shah - Wichita, KS Lifestyle Photographer

I wanted to hop on here to give a quick update on what I've been up to.

I've been really busy working on changing my branding and I'm so excited. I'm still loving the chocolate and blue so that part won't be changing, but there will be a few additions.

New things are starting to be released already. If you've recently placed an order with me you will be (or have) received your print order packaged in my new packaging materials.

Stay tuned... more information and images will be coming soon.

---------------------------------------------

I'm currently booking late Spring to early Summer portrait sessions.
I love this time of year! It's not yet too hot to be comfortable outside and, the flowers are blooming beautifully.

If you're interested in booking a session with me contact me as soon as you have a date in mind. I only accept a limited number of sessions each month and do fill up 2-4 weeks in advance.

Phone: 316-209-3593
Email: info@sarahshahportraits.com

---------------------------------------------

At my house we enjoyed the past wet weekend by playing inside!





No comments: