Sunday, March 22, 2009

Three Little Cousins - Sarah Shah - Wichita, KS Lifestyle Photographer

To date this was my favorite and most fun session! I had a blast running after these cute little kiddos. The browns and blues really made their icy blue colored eyes pop!

I like capturing the simply moments best; a big brother comforting his little brother, a Dad helping his sons, and a family being themselves. This style is truly shown through out this portrait session.

Enjoy your sneak peek! I should have the rest of your images ready for viewing in about a week.




If she looks familiar she should, you can see other portrait sessions I've had with her here, here, and here!





Juggling three toddlers and still smiling! I love this. Don't worry I got a bunch more group shots!









Digg!




No comments: