Thursday, January 28, 2010

Changes are coming!

In mid-December I announced to my current clients & friends that a few changes were coming to Sarah Shah Portraits. Today, I'm excited to be able to announce those changes to you!

Friday my new blogsite will be launched and it will showcase my new logo!!

The website will be staying at www.sarahshahportraits.com but the look and feel will be different. It will have more of a blog feel, but you will still be able to place your orders and view galleries through the site.

My hosting company said that the downtime should be minimal, not more than a few minutes. If you try to hop over to my site during the switch it will come up unavailable, please try again in 10 minutes.



Since we are expecting ice and/or snow anytime now, I thought this image was appropriate.




No comments: