Sunday, December 27, 2009

Greetings!

Hopping on here today to announce the winner of the Fall sessions popular vote contest. With 15 out of the 23 votes the Q family (image #3) won!! Congratulations!!

This family won a 5x7 proof book containing all the images from the proofing gallery of their session. I'm really excited to see this product, too. :)



**Note: blog wins are not at the top of my to do list so they may take longer than normal.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a very nice Christmas, my favorite moment was watching Seema go through her stocking and saying "Oh my goodness gracious". I have no idea where this kid picks up all these phrases but they are adorable.

I hope to see everyone again in 2010. The best part of this business is families returning yearly and seeing how much the kids have changed. Wishing you a very healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!


No comments: