Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 month old cutie | Sarah Shah - Wichita Kansas Baby Portrait Photographer

I just love watching babies grow into toddlers. They change so much and develop into independent little ones so fast. I have been documenting this little one's life since she was still in her Momma's womb. The past 5 months have went by so quickly, I can't believe that she's already 6 months old and sitting up on her own!



Normally I don't allow any cameras (video or still) to be used during a portrait session. A point and shoot camera's automatic flash does not mesh with my camera. But this time I allowed one snapshot of me in action to be taken.

If you haven't yet had the pleasure of experiencing a portrait session with me, I do get in weird positions just to get the shot I want.


Here's the outcome of the action shot above:



Want to see more of this little one? Check out her past sessions here and here!

No comments: